Hand made in Barri with only the finest essential oils and natural ingredients our 110g Welsh soap bars provide natural remedies to your skin.
For each soap bar ordered we will send you a complimentary DIOLCH Bar for you to give to a local NHS hero or key worker during COVID-19 (see blog for further details).
Treat yourself, your skin and the planet to a little bit of zero waste goodness. We use a luxurious base of Shea and Mango butters along with Aloe Vera and Argan to provide a lush base with each addition of essential oils.
All bars are suitable for sensitive skin.
- Earth Clay, Citrus, Lavender, Patchouli and Musk provides a refreshing deep lathered cleanse, removing skins impurities leaving your skin soft and silky
- Green Clay, Lime, Pink Pepper, Tonka Bean and Coconut Milk helps tone and firm. Exfoliating the skin to reveal a smoother, softer complexion.
- Lavender, Patchouli and Blue Clay using the same oils in our Goodwash signature oils blend this soap is excellent for anti-bacterial skin cleansing and has great natural healing properties.
- Rhassoul Clay, Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Rosemary is based on an age old refreshing skin remedy that naturally nourishes the skin. It can help rebalance the serum production, reducing appearance of fine lines and scarring.
- Black Clay, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli and Sweet Orange is a strong refreshing bar, great for sensitive skin. It absorbs toxins and impurities in the skin, and smells totally ‘lysh’.
*Contains natural oils from nuts
Paraben and Sulphate Free
Full of natural benefits for you skin and mood, we have mixed the finest essential oils and Vegan ingredients to our hand made soap bars. Choose from our natural clay and essential oil combinations to suit you.
Vegan accredited, Sulphate and Paraben free our soap bars are bursting with goodness inside and out. They smell 'gorgys'.
Each bar supports local disadvantaged community groups and projects in Wales see our 'Do Good' page
We recommend purchasing our soap biodegradable pouches which are hand made by dementia groups in Conwy, the perfect addition to your good shampoo bar
For trade enquires please email; sales@Goodwash.co.uk
Available in large size only (3.1"x2.2"x1 in." – 110g)
|Choose Sebon Da 110g||
Green Clay and Coconut, Earth Clay and Citrus, Charcoal and Ylang Ylang, Rhassoul Clay and Eucalyptus, Lavender, Patchouli and Blue Clay